DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital healthcompany founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
What would I do at DrDoctor?
We are hiring our first product manager. This role is uniquely suited to a self-starter, an entrepreneur, someone who wants to do more than just a job. We’re looking for someone who wants to build our product management function from the ground up.
This is a unique role with a broad scope; you will need to be very hands-on, defining both market and feature requirements while working directly with engineers, designers and customer success to define and deliver solutions.
You will work collaboratively with marketing, sales and the wider business. As a key spokesperson for DrDoctor’s product you must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
Market, product strategy and partners
- Understand the market requirements and articulate the business value of new product features
- Help define strategic goals for the product and decide what we should build next (and next year) to hit our goals
- Learn about partners and competitors so we know the latest in the landscape and who can add to our offering
Build the future of health tech
- Maintain a prioritised roadmap and backlog for our two engineering teams
- Manage the delivery of new features within real-world constraints (time, budget, scope, quality, safety)
- Ensure our users love using our products
- Support and manage the product team and their interactions with the rest of the company
- Own the user and product metrics
- Understand user requirements and oversee the research and design processes
- Ensure people are enjoying using the product and it is helping them to do what they need
- Measure the effect the product is having on the business goals (including social impact)
- Understand the wholistic impact of our products (e.g. quantitative and qualitative, attitudinal and behavioural).
Internal and external comms
- Communicate our product vision and roadmap to all our stakeholders
- Ensure the user guides, videos and documentation explain things clearly so our users get the most out of our services
- Collaborate with marketing to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools and technical white papers
What are we looking for?
- Have proven Product Management and Product Owner experience in a previous role
- A passion for user centred design
- Strong data and analytics skills (Excel, SQL)
- Previous experience in healthcare or patient-facing care would be a significant bonus
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building and commercializing SaaS services and offerings
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable application platforms
- Willing to travel occasionally, based on customer and business needs
What we offer
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours and some remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary £60,000 per annum